- Case Study 11-1: Implementing Enterprise Change Management at Southern Company
- You have to read case studies and answer the corresponding case study questions. This is for the Implementing Enterprise Change Management at Southern Company case study in Chapter 11.
questions for Case study:
- q1) Describe how Traynor could have applied Lewin’s three stage model of change in implementing ECM. What would have been the advantages of applying Lewin’s three-stage model?
- q2)What type of development methodology appears to have been employed at Southern Company for the ECM project? Was this a good approach? Provide a rationale for your response.
- q3) Assess Southern’s ECM system on the four dimensions of project success. How successful do you think this project is?
Pearlson, K., Saunders, C., Galletta, D. (2016). Managing and Using Information Systems: A Strategic Approach, 6th ed. Burlington, MA: Wiley ISBN: 9781119244288