As a human resource professional, your organization has asked you to research compensation, performance management, coaching, and motivation.
Construct a research report that is at least 5 pages in length that analyzes the following:
- Performance management systems
- Theory and concepts that impact performance and compensation systems
- Coaching approaches
- Recommend a performance management systems that considers compensation factors
Final Paper Instructions:
- Include an introduction. It must provide a clear statement of your position on the topic.
- Your paper must be at least 5 pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Examine each area of the consultancy report by providing citations from at least five sources.
- A credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
The paper shall comply with the requirements defined within the
CSU-Global APA Guidelines
Your paper is expected to have depth and offer a thoughtful analysis. It should be based on references to scholarly materials (rather than on introductory textbooks, popular website writings, or musings, for example) and should support your claims with evidence.