Refer to Figure 15.19 “Content Creation Tactics for XYZ Coffee Company”, located on page 341 of your textbook. Select a company of your choice that uses multiple forms of social media for its marketing strategy. (attached)
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the selected company including but not limited to its size, industry, main products / services and target market, and objectives.
2. Create an inventory of the company’s existing social media platforms including name, type, and general description for each platform. Next, determine each platform’s main purpose and analyze the main role and influence that each platform has on this company’s marketing strategy.
3. Examine how each social media platform fits in the social media marketing strategy / plan in order to generate business for the company. Examine the main pros and cons of each platform regarding the company’s marketing strategy. Justify your response.
4. Determine the type of social media platform that received the most activity both from the audience and within the company. Next, determine the type of social media that has the most positive influence regarding the company’s market strategy. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Propose one (1) overall strategy for the company’s social media campaign in order to leverage the content to increase more customer usage. Provide a rationale for your response.
6. Examine the company’s mobile computing technology within its marketing strategy. Next, suggest how you would use mobile computing for the company’s marketing. Provide a rationale for your suggestion.
7. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
8. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Appraise social media marketing to determine the value to marketing plans.
· Examine the factors in a social media plan cycle in order to create social media strategies.
· Evaluate how inline publishing methods (e.g., webinars, podcasts, white papers, articles, and eBooks, etc.) fit in a social media marketing plan to generate business.
· Defend the pros and cons of marketing with social networks.
· Examine the different types of social media networks (e.g., microblogs, discussion boards, social news sites, and Q&A sites), and analyze how to integrate these tools into a social media marketing campaign.
· Interpret social media challenges with mobile computing and marketing, and speculate the future trends.
· Determine the key elements of developing an effective social media marketing plan and choose questions to help evaluate a social media marketing plan.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in social media marketing.
· Write clearly and concisely about social media marketing using proper writing mechanics