The Database Project Charter/Business Case should cover the following information about the proposed database:
- Business Problem – what problem/issue are you trying to solve with your proposed database
- Project Scope – is this a web database our installed locally on a local area network, how many potential users, how complex will it be when completed?
- Project Business Objectives – what are the goals and objectives of the system (increased sales, more efficient staff, etc.)
- Constraints – Time, money, staff resources, equipment
- Description of Solution – How would you explain it to your friends?
- Project Description – a more formal business communications – an executive summary
- Business Process Impact – what impact will it have on the business/organization?
- Technical Feasibility – do you need to purchase new equipment/servers?
- Resource Estimate – how much, how many people, how much time?
This assignment is to be composed in APA Format using Microsoft Word.