Topic: we discussed issues with staffing and issues with clients receiving facetime. As well as being part of the team despite Covid-19 and restrictions. It was clear how Covid-19 has negatively affected both the staff and clients.
Note that these questions are for your own development and exploration and do not need to be completed or submitted as part of your assessment.
- What specific piece or pieces of technology did you propose using in your implementation plan?
- How did the type of technology you chose impact the development of your implementation plan?
- How will the incorporation of the technology you propose make your implementation plan more successful?
Part 1: Evaluation of Plan
- Define the outcomes that are the goal of an intervention plan.
- Create an evaluation plan to determine the impact of an intervention for a health promotion, quality improvement, prevention, education, or management need.
Part 2: Discussion
- Analyze the nurse’s role in leading change and driving improvements in the quality and experience of care.
- Explain how the intervention plan affects nursing and interprofessional collaboration, and how the health care field gains from the plan.
- Explain how the current project could be improved upon to create a bigger impact in the target population as well as to take advantage of emerging technology and care models to improve outcomes and safety.
Reflection on Leading Change and Improvement
- Reflect on how the project has impacted your ability to lead change in personal practice and future leadership positions.
- Reflect on the ways in which the completed intervention, implementation, and evaluation plans can be transferred into your personal practice to drive quality improvement in other contexts.
Address Generally Throughout
- Integrate resources from diverse sources that illustrate support for all aspects of an evaluation plan for an intervention, as well as for professional discussion about the plan.
- Communicate evaluation plan and discussion of the project in a professional way that helps the audience to understand how the outcomes will be evaluated, as well as what was learned through the project process.