I hope you are doing well.
I have an assignment , so I need you to follow the list. please take care to type in the paper. please the website( https://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/deaflikeme…) after to click the website then read it after that type the all questions.
Please follow the questions on the list:
Submit with a cover sheet with your name, name of the assignment, date due, class/section and date/time of your class. •
Answer all questions in a report format/essay style/discussion (introduction, body and conclusion) type
• NOT question and answer format
• Give enough details so that I know you read the book from the beginning to the end.
1) Start with an introduction; that is describing what the book is about. This should be a general and brief statement.
2) Discuss what you particularly liked about the book. Focus on your thoughts and feelings about the story and the way it was told. Address each of the following questions.
• Who was your favorite character, and why? (Pick one, name the person, give examples)
• Did the characters feel real to you? Why?
• Did the story keep you guessing? How? Give exact example(s).
• What was your favorite part of the book, and why? Give exact example(s).
• Were certain types of scene written particularly well – for example sad scenes, tense scenes, and mysterious ones…?
• Did the book make you laugh or cry? Explain
• Did the story grip you and keep you turning the pages?
3) Mention anything you disliked about the book. If it didn’t work for you, explain why. For example:
• Do you wish the ending had been different? If so, how?
• Was there any part of the story you found boring? Explain.
• Did you find it difficult to care about any of the main characters and why?
• Was there any other part of the story you would change?
• Round up your review. Summarize some of your thoughts on the book by suggesting the type of reader you’d recommend the book to. For example: younger readers, older readers, fans of romantic stories or family histories etc. Who would benefit from reading the book? 5) End with a conclusion
• Give the book a rating, for example, a mark of one to five stars. Justify your rating.
I will appreciate for that
Let me know if you have any questions.