The requirements are all in the instructions file . All the below are just for the description min 100 characters
- Open the file SC_PPT16_3b_FirstLastName_1.pptx, available for download from the SAM website.
- Save the file as SC_PPT16_3b_FirstLastName_2.pptx by changing the “1” to a “2”.
- If you do not see the .pptx file extension in the Save As dialog box, do not type it. The program will add the file extension for you automatically.
- To complete this Project, you will also need to download and save the following support files from the SAM website:
- With the file SC_PPT16_3b_FirstLastName_2.pptx still open, ensure that your first and last name is displayed in the presenter notes on Slide 1.
- If the presenter notes do not display your name, delete the file and download a new copy from the SAM website.
- The Rare Air Ski Association is a coalition of hundreds of ski resorts that help reduce their emissions of greenhouse gases. As part of their outreach marketing, you are developing a presentation for teenaged skiers to teach them about atmospheric science. To coordinate the colors in the presentation with the photos, change the theme colors to Blue.
- On Slide 1 (“Rare Air Ski Association”), use Smart Guides to position the subtitle to the right of the title as shown in Figure 1 in the Instructions file.