Using the guidelines provided in this week’s chapter (and other resources as needed), create a step-by-step IT security policy for handling user accounts/rights for a student who is leaving prematurely (drops, is expelled, and so on).
You will need to consider specialized student scenarios, such as a student who works as an assistant to a faculty member or as a lab assistant in a computer lab and may have access to resources most students do not.
Write your answer using a WORD document. Do your own work. Submit here. Note your Safe Assign score. Score must be less than 25 for full credit.
- OverviewThis week we review Security Policies
This week’s topics:
- Defining User Policies
- Defining System Admin Policies
- Defining Access Control
- Standards and Procedures
- Week Eleven LectureA recorded lecture covering Week 11 material and activity.
- Required ReadingsRead Chapter 10 of the Easttom text, Security Policies
- Recognizing the importance of security policies
- Understanding the various policies and the rationale for them.
- Knowing what elements go into good policies
- Creating policies for network administration.