MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format. ONLY NEED WEEK 1 AND THE SECTION BELOW COMPLETED.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT–ORIGINAL WORK ONLY
Reliable sources only and each section must have an intext ciatiation.
Social Cognitive THEORY
1. Key Figures:
2. Key concepts of personality formation:
3. Scientific Credibility
Please be sure to answer/address the highlighted areas below for the appropriate sections include the following things for each section:
- Key figures: who are the main theorists associated with the theory? (This should be like a mini-biography, not just a listing of names.)
- Key concepts: what are the key components and concepts that make up the theory?
- Explanation of disordered personality: how is this theory used to explain the causes of a personality disorder? What are some of parts used in the explanation? How would a theorist explain the development of a personality disorder based on this theory?
- Scientific credibility: is this theory testable? If yes, what are some of the ways that it is tested? What are some of the tests used? If not, why is it not testable?
- Comprehensiveness: does this theory look at the whole person? Does it address all parts of personality, or does it look at only various components?
- Applicability: how is this theory used in the world of psychology in a professional manner? Think about different types of psychology that the theory might be used in, and talk about how (i.e. counseling, educational, I.O.). Provide specific examples here.
Note: the information provided in the tables should not just be a listing. I would like to see explanations and applications of the concepts that you are discussing for each theory. With that in mind, your sections should be similar to a substantive posting. Make sure that you are utilizing in-text citations.
When providing information in the table, make sure to format it using APA guidelines, which includes having the same font size and type and using in-text citations