For the purposes of this paper, we will assume the existing Carolina League is looking to expand by one team, and that Charles Town, WV is one of the cities being considered for the expansion. The Carolina League is a Single-A Minor League Baseball association under the Major League Baseball structure (https://www.milb.com/carolina-league). Currently, the Carolina League is a Single-A Minor League Baseball association under the Major League Baseball structure. Currently, there are 10 teams in the Carolina League and each team is affiliated with a specific Major League Baseball team who holds the professional rights to the players and managers/coaches on that specific roster.Please thoroughly addresses the following components of a marketing plan for the Carolina League after doing research.
- What are some of the specific strategies you will use to promote the team? Please list and explain a minimum of five (5) marketing strategies based on what you’ve learned about the Charles Town area. While contemplating marketing options, please be sure to consider how each strategy could be measured for success. In other words, there must be a minimum of one measurement tool for each marketing strategy.
- Please provide a proposed timeline, in a list format, for the implementation of your recommendations. In other words, how long will it take from the time the announcement is made to bring the team to Charles Town, until opening day? What are the sequence of things that must happen with proposed dates?
- How will the results of implementing the marketing plan and strategies be measured for success? Please provide a measurement tool for each of the five marketing strategies you proposed.
- Please create a PowerPoint presentation covering the areas listed above for presentation to the City Council of Charles Town, WV, include at least one or more charts or graphs. Remember, the PowerPoint must be in bullet format and must include a notes section(WELL DETAILED).
- MINIMUM 11 SLIDES NOT INCLUDING TITLE AND REFRENCE PAGE(NOTE SECTION MUST BE WELL DETAILED). NO PLAGIAIRISM, AT LEAST 4 APA SCHOLARLY REFERENCES. DUE 4/30/22 AT 9AM EASTERN TIME.