Explore and discuss National terrorism advisory system, three top threats (your choice) to homeland security. Your comments should address whether or not you think the current National Terrorism Advisory system framework is effective and if not suggest and defend a better alternative.
Assignments should be at least three (3) full pages double-spaced, not counting the cover or reference page. Paper format: (a) Cover page, (b) Header, (c) Body. Submit your assignment by the last day of this module.
- Relevance: All content is connected to the question.
- Precision: Specific question is addressed. Statements, facts, and statistics are specific and accurate.
- Depth of discussion: Student presents and integrates points that lead to deeper issues.
- Breadth: Multiple perspectives and references, multiple issues/factors are considered.
- Evidence: Points are well-supported with facts, statistics, and references.
- Logic: Presented discussion makes sense; conclusions are logically supported by premises, statements, or factual information.
- Clarity: Writing is concise and understandable, and contains sufficient detail or examples.
- Objectivity: Writer avoids use of first person and subjective bias.
- References: Sources are listed at the end of the paper.
Support your work with peer-reviewed, government, subject matter expert sources. Your paper will not be longer than 5 pages (excluding cover sheet and reference page).