- Every turtle understands the same methods
- Every turtle has the same fields or instance variables
- Heading, body color, pen color, X and Y position
Yet, each turtle can have its own values for these fields.
Develop three new methods for the Turtle class as follows:
- Add a method to the Turtle class to draw a rectangle given a certain width and height
- Add a method to the Turtle class to draw a simple house. It can have a rectangle for the house and an equilateral triangle as the roof.
- Add a method to the Turtle class to draw a street of houses
Capture a screenshot of your output. Paste the screenshot into a Word document.
Submit your Word document and your .py file in a .zip file