A) a brief summary of a research topic, a hypothetical study, or a study you have read about). Then describe at least two challenges related to multiple relationships that you might possibly encounter and explain why. Finally, explain two strategies you might employ to mitigate these challenges in psychology research and explain why they might be effective.
- Bersoff, D. (Ed.). (2008). Ethical conflicts in psychology (4th ed.). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- Chapter 3, “Learning Ethics” (pp. 117–157)
- Chapter 5, “Multiple Relationships” (pp. 215–270)
- Fisher, C. B. (2017). Decoding the ethics code: A practical guide for psychologists (4th ed). California: Sage Publications, Inc.
- Chapter 3, “The APA Ethics Code and Ethical Decision Making” (pp. 31-53)
- Chapter 6, “Standards on Human Relations” (pp. 113-169)