2–3 pages of content, not including the document shell
References, 100% plagiarism
- Sufficient business scope: The selected organization should be in an industry where it would be reasonably expected to execute an Electronics Management Plan.
- Domain knowledge: You should be familiar enough with the organization to allow focus on the report planning and execution tasks.
Note: Some students have difficulty finding an existing organization that they can use as a model for assignments. Therefore, you may feel free to identify a hypothetical organization that meets the requirements. You may make any necessary assumptions to fulfill the requirements of organization selection.
For the assignments in this course, you will be developing an Electronics Management Plan with the goal of outlining how your organization will identify, collect, protect, and provide forensic evidence. For the Phase 1 Individual Project, you must complete the following tasks:
Task 1: Create a Shell for the Electronics Management Plan
As you proceed through each project phase, you will add content to each section of the final report document to gradually complete the final project delivery. All of this will be brought together in final form for the Key Assignment. Appropriate research should be conducted to support the analysis in your plan, and assumptions may be made when necessary.
Use the following document shell for your Electronics Management Plan:
- Use Word
- Title Page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Student name
- Table of Contents (TOC)
- Use an autogenerated TOC.
- It should be on a separate page.
- It should be a maximum of 3 levels deep.
- Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so that it is up-to-date before submitting project.
- Create each heading on a new page with TBD as the content, except for the sections listed under New Content below.
- Include a references section.
- Media Preservation
- Forensic Tools
- Acquiring Evidence
- E-Evidence in Court Cases
Task 2: Project Outline and Requirements
Include the following in your Introduction section. This will be 2–3 pages of content.
New Content: Introduction
- Explain the purpose and importance of an Electronics Management Plan.
- Give a brief description of the organization (can be hypothetical) where the Electronics Management Plan will be implemented. Include the company size, location(s), and any other pertinent information.
- Identify the type of investigation that the organization is conducting (e.g., fraud, insider threat, etc.).
- Discuss the potential types of media that could be involved in the case (e.g., the architecture of seized media).
- Discuss the different architecture of seized media depending on the use or industry (e.g., government, military, or police)