Using the information contained in the required reading, combined with performing additional research using scholarly sources, complete a voice-recorded, narrated 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint (PPT) presentation covering the following:
- The steps and contents of the steps in a typical mediation process.
- An appraisal of the advantages and disadvantages of using a mediation and arbitration as alternative methods of conflict resolution.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your analysis.
- Complete a voice-recorded, narrated 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint (PPT) presentation.
- Speak extemporaneously in your presentation; do not simply read the information on each slide. Explain the information to your audience in your own words.
- Support your presentation with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources. Use at least three references, and a minimum of two of these from peer-reviewed sources. For additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals,