Please review the attached study and answer the following questions. Remember to answer each question in paragraph form, avoiding the use of bullet points. It is anticipated that this assignment will be 3-5 pages in length (12-point font, Times New Roman).
Jennings, W.G., Fridell, L.A., and Lynch, M.D. (2014). Cops and cameras: Officer perceptions of the use of body-worn cameras in law enforcement. Journal of Criminal Justice 42 (2014) 549-556. (https://www.bja.gov/bwc/pdfs/USF_OrlandoPD_Study.p…)
1. Describe the design of the study, and explain why it is important to study officer perceptions of the use of body-worn cameras in law enforcement. (20 points)
2. Describe the characteristics of the study sample. (You do not have to report on Officer demographics in Table #1) (20 points)
3. Describe the two stages of analysis. (20 points)
4. Discuss the findings of the study without citing statistics from the tables. (20 points)
5. If you were a police chief, would you find this research helpful? Please defend your position pro or con. (20 points)