(10) of the companies that sponsor the Global Sales Program. A list will be provided to you in class. You should at least:
- Visit the company website and gathering information about the company’s customers, products/services and overall value propositions;
- If a Global Sales Lab Training Room sponsor, visit the room in the Sales Lab;
- Identify a sales position within the company and analyze the job description, which includes job requirements, salary, benefits and overall responsibilities; and
- Synthesize your findings into the key lessons learned.
You will use theto guide you in formulating your submission. Be sure to review the template before you begin your research, so you know what you are looking for in your exploration process.