Overview of Scenario #4 Task Assignment:
1. Estimation Exercise – The gist of this exercise is to fit the appropriate number of stories into one or more sprints based on estimated hours.
2. Sprint Backlog Exercise – The gist of this exercise is to survey and define the sprint backlog.
3. Daily Scrum Meeting Exercise – The gist of this exercise is in a one-half page narrative to describe a “fantasy” description of a Daily Scrum Meeting for your team, based on your readings on daily Scrum meetings. The meeting should focus on the interactions between the ScrumMaster and Delivery Team.
4. Sprint Burndown Chart Exercise – The gist of this exercise is to develop a chart graphic of your sprint burndown.
5. Release Burndown Chart Exercise – The gist of this exercise is to develop a chart graphic of your release burndown. Task Requirements
6. Team scoring table: Reuse the scoring table your team developed in Scenario #3 and reassess the team. Only the scoring table is required and not the team building narratives. There are no additional instructions contained in the “Scenario 4 Exercise Sheet.docx” document; however, this is a required deliverable for Scenario #4.