Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research six (6) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your upcoming PA 1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your PA 1 assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your PA 1 assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched to fully answer your PA 1 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its entirety in your PA 1 assignment.
Part 1 – For each the articles you’re going to use in Part 2 do these:
● In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
● Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
● Repeat for a total of six (6) peer-reviewed sources.
For Professional Assignment 1 – Write 3 to 5 pages APA format discussing the following requirements:
- Identify a product/service of your choice
- Provide the description of your product and market
- Identify your segment, target market, and positioning strategy
- Conduct SWOT analysis
- PESTEL analysis
Remember, you must have at least six (6) peer-reviewed sources plus the textbook