UNESCO Workshop (Presentation)
Now, you will bring together the research you have completed during the duration of this course. Your final deliverable for this project with be a multimedia presentation of the previous responses using effective presentation skills and for your UNESCO audience. Your presentation should:
- Present a well-organized and engaging summary of your work in the form of a narrated recorded presentation in PPT or another format.
- Contain at least ten slides, including an introduction a conclusion.
- Include engaging visuals that complement the content and are mindful of the audience.
- Be between 15 and 20 minutes long. You may use PowerPoint to narrate your presentation or use a screen casting software to make a video. There are some resources to help you with this below.
- Include a written transcript of what you say in your presentation.
- Include citations for your sources using MLA style.
- Show evidence that you have edited and proofed each slide and your transcript for standard use of English and thought about the use of Standard English in your narration.