DO NOT POST PAST DUE DATE AND TIME IF THE ASSIGNEMENT IS ASSIGNED TO YOU, OR I WILL REQUIRE A FULL REFUND.
Please be aware that I might contact you, whoever does this assignment, to also do discussion replys because some do reply to the answer you give and want one to elebrate so please expect another assignment from me with 3 days of the due date of this assignment.
Answer 2/3 questions. 200 words each for each question response. NO PLAGRISIM use APA formatting for citations. All I need is the question and the answer I do not need a cover page or any of that. Thanks!
Please see attachment for LabSim descriptions for question 2 & 3
1. TCP and UDP
- Describe TCP and UDP, and how they differ. Why do both protocols exist?
2. Address Types
- In your own words, briefly describe each of the address types mentioned in LabSim (Global-Unicast Addresses, Unique-Local Addresses, Link-Local Addresses, Multicast Addresses), and provide a scenario when each is useful for an organization. In particular, differentiate link-local, unique local and global addresses.
3. ISATAP vs. 6to4 vs. Teredo
- LabSim describes the ISATAP, 6to4 and Teredo transition technologies for IPv6. In your own words, define one (in a way that differentiates it from the others). Then, do one of the following:
- Describe a realistic scenario (with some details) for using the technology you chose
- Locate a case study or other online article (of that technology or IPv6 transition in general) and provide your thoughts on it
- If your organization is undergoing (or underwent) an IPv6 transition, discuss some of the details