I need help to write Discussion by answering these questions about the above article
- What is the speaker’s main argument? Or what is her thesis?
- Name at least 3 specific examples/pieces of evidence he uses to support her argument?
- What was the biggest takeaway that you had from this video? What interested you the most?
- What kind of stories is Boroditsky telling her audience in the speech?
- How does Boroditsky organize her speech? In connection with Question 4, when do those stories show up in her speech? When does she tell those stories? Is there any pattern you can discern or figure out from where she places those stories (specific evidence?
- What is Boroditsky’s purpose? What does she want from her audience?
and write an academic summary by answering These questions about the file bottom.
- What kind of stories is the author sharing?
- Why do you think he or she chose to share those specific stories? What is his or her purpose?
- What do you think is the result of the author being so open about those experiences? What is your reaction to reading those specific stories in the moment? What do you feel as you read them? (Particularly focus on what makes those stories effective or not effective compared to others.)